Feb 18, 2014
i always take my tb pills regularly and alays before breakfas but at different timing..i mean today at 10 am andtomorw at 2 pm...is there a dangerplease help..
Response from Dr. Young
While it's generally better to take your medications at the same part of the day, taking a single dose a few hours late simply won't be a problem.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Increase White Blood Cell Count?
- Hiv Doctors Online
- Negative Hiv Test After Window Period Should I Retest
- Can You Detect Hiv The Next Day After Infected?
- Is It A Health Risk To Take Creatine While Having Hep C?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.