Feb 18, 2014
I am on four HIV medications: Norvir, Epivir, Prezista, and Isentress. The Norvir, Epivir, and Prezista are taken once daily. I take the Isentress in the morning and in the evening. When taking this morning's dose, I realized that I had forgotten to take last night's dose. What effect, if any, would that have on my labs?
| Response from Dr. Young
Missing a single dose of your Isentress shouldn't have any consequences. Be aware that if missing that second dose is problematic for you, there is a new integrase inhibitor (Tivicay) that is taken once daily and might be an alternative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.