Missed Dose

I am on four HIV medications: Norvir, Epivir, Prezista, and Isentress. The Norvir, Epivir, and Prezista are taken once daily. I take the Isentress in the morning and in the evening. When taking this morning's dose, I realized that I had forgotten to take last night's dose. What effect, if any, would that have on my labs?

Missing a single dose of your Isentress shouldn't have any consequences. Be aware that if missing that second dose is problematic for you, there is a new integrase inhibitor (Tivicay) that is taken once daily and might be an alternative.

Tivicay and coffee?
Cliff Hanger?