Feb 13, 2014
i went 6 month treatment, and done taking my med last year aug 20. why im still having a cough? my doctor already told me i'm healed
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There are many reasons for cough other than tuberculosis. I'm assuming that your doctor is correct, so it's worth inquiring about other causes. Common ones include asthma, allergy or sinus infection, to name a few.
Good luck and good health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
- Syphilis And Cbc
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.