Complera and stroke post!!

Thank you for addressing this posters concern Dr.Young. I too an on that very medication and have wondered myself am I taking something that of course it's main objective is to keep my virus undetectable. However is it a catalyst for other possie things. Such as the mentioned stroke and heart attack risk. Reading your response. Put a feeling of relief in me. Thank you 1Ox over.

Hello and thanks for posting.

I'm glad that my previous post was helpful for you. Do know that today's medications are remarkably well tolerated and effective in both stopping HIV and promoting long-term health. Indeed, we now can aim for normal life expectancy- so long as individuals stay engaged in care and on appropriately monitored medications.

Feel free to write back anytime. BY

chrolophyl and Hiv drugs
why has viral load gone up?