chrolophyl and Hiv drugs
Feb 12, 2014
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I'm not sure that there's any data that shows that chlorophyl supplements have any benefit- there's plenty of chlorophyl in green leafy vegetables anyways.
That said, there's no harm in taking chlorophyl or interactions with HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Pain During Sex?
- Is Chlamydia In The Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.