chrolophyl and Hiv drugs
Feb 12, 2014
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I'm not sure that there's any data that shows that chlorophyl supplements have any benefit- there's plenty of chlorophyl in green leafy vegetables anyways.
That said, there's no harm in taking chlorophyl or interactions with HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Hiv Through Body Piercings
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- Without A Rash How Can A Doctor Determine If You Have Shingles
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.