hiv or aids

Hi i was diagnosed on may 5th 2013 with aids my cd4 was at 20 and my viral load was at 10 million i was not sick at all just had serve night sweats i have been working very hard to change my life now my cd4 is at 325 and my viral load is 100 my question is i have been dateing someone for the past month i have told them i was hiv postive but now things are getting serious do i tell them i was diagnosed with aids or hiv my doctor said just say hiv i dont wont to hurt this person by them thinking i was hiding something from them please advise

Hi and thanks for posting.

Seems like you're making a terrific recovery from very advanced AIDS. I'm with your doctor, but it's a subjective thing.

Yes, you have HIV, and once were very sick (or at least your immune system was) but aren't any longer. It's not necessary to disclose the AIDS, IMHO.

Be well, BY

Can I take my ARV's a little later in the evening?
chrolophyl and Hiv drugs