Testosterona booster ?

Hello there, im positive for 06 years and from the begginig taking darunavir and Norvir and Truvada, I like to workout and take my protein shakes everyday, I heard testorone booster are good to workout, can i have any side effect taking the booster? people from supplements store told me they are natural but i do not want to have problems with my current HIV treatment.

Hello and thanks for posting.

If your concerned about your testosterone, I'd suggest speaking to your care provider about your symptoms and having your T level checked. If low, there are safe and simple ways to treat this.

If you've read my posts, you'll find that I'm not a fan of over the counter supplements- most are not regulated and their claims to safety and effectiveness don't pass typical standards in medical science.

BY

hiv and aids
Please help!!