Looking for Dr. in Puerto Rico
Feb 11, 2014
Hi iam looking for an HIV specialist in Puerto Rico in metro area.can you help me?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There are excellent HIV providers in Puerto Rico. I'd start by looking at the American Academy's provider search page- those providers who are certified by the Academy have passed minimum standards for knowledge on HIV issues.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.