Arvs and vitamins
Feb 11, 2014
Surely there must be a link between the arv reduction of certain body functions eg. Liver and the assistance in its function with the help of vitamens
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Most ARVs are very well tolerated and if appropriately selected and monitored, they only rarely cause organ toxicity.
Vitamins don't prevent liver toxicity- despite huge bogus marketing claims to the contrary. Vaccinations to prevent viral hepatitis (A and B) and avoidance of excess alcohol are probably the most important things to promote good liver health.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.