travelling to hong kong
Feb 9, 2014
can i travel to hong kong and phillippines with medicine truvada and stocrine? thank you
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
So long as you travel with your medication bottles (that have your name on them), there should be no problem.
Bon voyage, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Blood Test Determine If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Physical Symptoms Of Hiv After Three Years Exposure
- Home Remedies For Cytomegalovirus
- Why Do Doctors Prescribe Different Antibiotics For Chlamydia?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What Does Herpes Simplex Type 1 Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.