travelling to hong kong
Feb 9, 2014
can i travel to hong kong and phillippines with medicine truvada and stocrine? thank you
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
So long as you travel with your medication bottles (that have your name on them), there should be no problem.
Bon voyage, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.