Can I have an operation after PEP?
Feb 5, 2014
I finished PEP 10days ago. Im planning to have an operation soon about HPV. Can I have an operation after PEP?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Assuming that there are no other medical issues, there's no reason why having taken recent PEP should affect your eligibility to have surgery.
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.