|Can I have an operation after PEP?
Feb 5, 2014
I finished PEP 10days ago. Im planning to have an operation soon about HPV. Can I have an operation after PEP?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Assuming that there are no other medical issues, there's no reason why having taken recent PEP should affect your eligibility to have surgery.
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Oral Sex
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Flu Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.