Swollen Lymph Nodes

I was just wondering, swollen lymph nodes for months, back in September they did blood test after test and diagnosed me as having muscle tension headaches. Done months of physical therapy with no improvement, ct scan last week showed swollen superficial cervical nodes, going to finally start my HIV regiment 3 days, just wondering how long it would take for the swelling to finally decrease and if in fact the antivirals help with that seeing as they tested me for everything else, thanks.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Swollen lymph nodes are very common (and generally benign) in people living with HIV who have not yet started on treatment.

Enlarged lymph nodes almost always resolve in a few weeks after starting meds.

Hope that helps and best of health to you, BY

MRSA in spinal cyst
simple question please reply to help