garlic and atripla

ok i have been on atripla for about 5 years now im 26 and my cd4 has never been under 500 since i started taking it. I had a cd4 of 968 and an undectable viral load but now my cd4 is in the 600's could it be because of the garlic pills im taking.

Hello and thanks for posting.

So why is it that you're taking garlic supplements?

Garlic is terrific in food, but there's no reason to take it as a pill. Regular readers will know that I believe (and the best scientific studies show) that most supplements are a scam and unncessary.

That said, there's probably no problem in taking garlic supplements with your Atripla.

BY

HAART considerations
Meds