|garlic and atripla
Feb 4, 2014
ok i have been on atripla for about 5 years now im 26 and my cd4 has never been under 500 since i started taking it. I had a cd4 of 968 and an undectable viral load but now my cd4 is in the 600's could it be because of the garlic pills im taking.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
So why is it that you're taking garlic supplements?
Garlic is terrific in food, but there's no reason to take it as a pill. Regular readers will know that I believe (and the best scientific studies show) that most supplements are a scam and unncessary.
That said, there's probably no problem in taking garlic supplements with your Atripla.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.