Feb 4, 2014
Im now on Atripla and since taking the medicine I seem to had develop adult acne what can I do
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Acne isn't generally a side effect of Atripla's medications. Nonetheless, if you have acne, the usual skin hygiene and topical products usually help. If not, speak to your care provider. Prescription antibiotics (topical or oral) can be of assistance.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anxiety Symptoms Cause By Fear Of Hiv Infection
- How Do You Deal With Friends Who Are Hiv Positive?
- What Is The Longest It Takes Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- Massage Therapy For Neuropathy
- If You Get Flu Like Symptoms After Sex Is It Hiv?
- Can A Woman Get Hiv If The Man Didn't Come Inside Her?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.