|Diarrhea affect ibilex 500 absorption?
Feb 4, 2014
I took ibilex 500 for a uti at 10.30pm and got diarrhea at 11pm, has the medicine been absorbed? If not should i take another dose? Or what should i do?? Thanks!
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Diarrhea rarely has a significant effect of the absorption of medications- it's only if you actually see pills in the stool that one needs to be concerned.
I would not recommend taking a second dose of medications after having diarrhea.
Hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Having Diarrhea Affect Absorption Of HIV Meds?
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.