Feb 4, 2014
Dear Dr. Young, First of all,thank you very much for your time.I finished 28 days PEP with Duovir at 8.12.2013.I performed HIV combo test ať 8 weeks aftér completion of Pep (12 weeks after exposure).This was negative.Can this test consider conclusive?I'm hopefully waiting fór your řeply.
Response from Dr. Young
After any HIV exposure (whether you take PEP or not), HIV testing is recommended at 1 and 3 months. A negative test at this point is considered conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Can ARS Go On For Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.