Stopping after 3 days

I was diagnosed June 2013 (no meds we needed) I've been undetectable for 6 months and when I had my labs done in January 2014, my viral load was up to 70, so my doctor put me on medication. I told her I was sick at that time though I had my blood drawn. She put me on Stribild and I've been taking it for only three days. I consulted another doctor, and he told me I should not had started meds yet. What will happened if I stop after three days. My cd4 is 1166. Thank you.

Hi and thanks for posting.

There's little consequence in stopping your Stribild, since all the medications are stopped simultaneously.

I'd agree that you might be one of the rare and lucky non-progressors, with a very low, off-treatment viral load. In my opinion, it'd be ok to watch your labs for a while longer (assuming that you're asymptomatic).

Hope that helps, and stay in touch, BY

moving to another state
Alternatives to NSAIDS?