Isentress/Truvada PEP length of treatment

I started a regimen of Isentress/Truvada (One Isentress in the morning, and one Isentress with one Truvada in the evening). The I have enough for 21 days.

Naturally, I'm pretty anxious right now so I've been reading anything and everything I can get my hands on. Forums, published studies, you name it.

Most of what I've read states that most PEP regimens last for at least 28 days. Should I be worried that I only have pills for 21 days?

Hi and thanks for posting.

Yes. PEP regimens are supposed to be 28 days (4 weeks) long.

I'd speak with the prescribing provider about the discrepancy.

BY

Marinol Prescription
Truvada for Prep