Marinol Prescription

Hi , I am currently on lithium for my moods . I also have adhd and anxiety and possibally rapid cycling bipolar . I have been smokignweed with my lithium and its honestly the only thing that makes me eat , sleep , and relax. But the thing is I am not allowed to be doing drugs because of my fncs , but if i told my doc that i use it for medicinal purposes (because i do) and that id rather have the pill instead of smoking it , would i get it? just curious

Hello and thanks for posting.

Of course, here in Colorado, getting marijuana is now legal- either for medical or recreational purposes.

Marinol is typically used in the clinic for HIV-associated nausea or anorexia. Since you have difficulty eating, it would seem that this could be a reasonable request to your care provider.

Good luck, BY

Meds
Isentress/Truvada PEP length of treatment