anxious about flying after taking stockrin

Hi, I am Thailand and have needed to start taking truvada and stockrin as a PEP. I am concerned about my return flight to Europe as i get a little anxious on long haul flights and often take half a valium to smooth the passage. i was wondering about whether is this wise to do so now or are there perhaps some other substitutes ,instead of Valium that I could take. Thanks for your help

Stocrin (efavirenz) isn't generally recommended for PEP here in the US, in part because of side effects.

If you're on both Truvada and Stocrin, it would seem reasonable to me to simply skip the Stocrin dose (but not the Truvada) on the day of your flight back to Europe. A single skipped dose should have no impact on the effectiveness of the regimen.

Hope that helps, BY

Safe to consume?
Atripla or pep