Cimetadine with ritonavir, Isentris, Prezista, Viread
Jan 23, 2014
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
According to UCSF Insight , there aren't any significant interactions between cimetidine and your HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Infected With Hiv Blood Eaten With Food
- If Your Stomach Hurts Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up?
- Metformin And Thrush
- Can A Person Have Hiv For 10 Years And Not Know It?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.