Cimetadine with ritonavir, Isentris, Prezista, Viread
Jan 23, 2014
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
According to UCSF Insight , there aren't any significant interactions between cimetidine and your HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Barebacking?
- Do Burning Red Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Does HIV Cause Pain In Urethra?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Stinging Pain?
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.