|Cimetadine with ritonavir, Isentris, Prezista, Viread
Jan 23, 2014
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
According to UCSF Insight , there aren't any significant interactions between cimetidine and your HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Exercise Make Buffalo Hump Go Away?
- Can Silver Treat Mycobacterium Avium Complex?
- Is Coughing Up Blood A Sign Of Hiv Aids?
- When Do You First Breakout From Herpes?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Should I Expect Once I Take An Antibiotic For My Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.