Kivexa and Stocrin at the same time

Hi Dr. Young, I will be from the next month with Kivexa and Stocrin (one pill of each per day) and I wonder if I can ask your for a second opinion: could I take both at the same time, at the same hour? Would it be ok to do that? Thank you very much. (currently, from 6 years I take Combivir twice daily and Stocrin once daily and the status is undetectable and CD4 count over 900 but my doctor said to switch at kivexa because is more safety regarding the lipodystrophy...)

Hello and thanks for posting.

Absolutely. You can take both Kivexa (Epzicom) and Stocrin at the same time.

Be well, BY

Atripla worries
In 2014 should discordant couples be taking Truvada