|Kivexa and Stocrin at the same time
Jan 19, 2014
Hi Dr. Young, I will be from the next month with Kivexa and Stocrin (one pill of each per day) and I wonder if I can ask your for a second opinion: could I take both at the same time, at the same hour? Would it be ok to do that? Thank you very much. (currently, from 6 years I take Combivir twice daily and Stocrin once daily and the status is undetectable and CD4 count over 900 but my doctor said to switch at kivexa because is more safety regarding the lipodystrophy...)
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.