medication and protein supplement
Jan 7, 2014
I workout daily and into body bbuilding since last 4 years, can I comsume WHEY Protein ( no supplimente of steroids)?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Assuming that you have normal kidney function (important anyways, since you're taking tenofovir), the consumption of whey protein shouldn't cause any problems.
Be sure to let your care provider know about all the supplements and vitamins you take so that you can be monitored appropriately.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Cells Does Hiv Infect?
- When You Have Hiv When Do You Lose Your Appetite?
- Adopting Hiv Positive Children
- Do Physical Examinations Check For Hiv?
- What Underlying Conditions Cause Candidiasis?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.