Complera (eviplera) and hydration.

Hi Dr Young, I have been taking Complera for over 1 year now and all is well: UD V Load and Cd4 800+...no side effects. I do drink a lot of water each day, a min. of 2 litres up to 6 litres (i think that's 1/2 gallon to 1 1/2 gallons or more). Is it possible to over do it? Can it cause problems with absorbing my med? I take it with 400+ cals with my evening meal. I am 6'3" and 110kg (approx 245Lb) and excercise daily. Thank you for your help!

Hello and thanks for posting.

Great to hear that you're tolerating your medications so well. As long as you take your Complera with meals, there should be no interference from your water consumption.

Over hydration or water intoxication is exceptionally rare and I don't imagine this is a risk for you.

Be well, BY

Say it ain't so!
medication and protein supplement