Effectiveness of Truvada/Isentress vs Stribild for PEP

I recently asked a bunch of questions. I forgot about one more. Would Stribild be more effective than Truvada/Isentress for PEP? Or would it simply have more side effects? I've been taking the meds since 10 hours, so I just want to be using the most/best weapons possible. Thanks again!

Hi and thanks for posting.

Neither regimen has been formally studied nor compared in PEP. Both are preferred first-line regimens for treatment of chronic HIV infection and I can't think of a reason why one would be "better" than the other, except if the twice daily Isentress may be a problem for adherence.

Hope that helps and best of health to you, BY

HIV and pregnancy
Truvada/Isentress PEP Working? Advice and other Q's?