|Truvada overdose(During PEP)
Dec 27, 2013
I started PEP yesterday. First <12PM> I took 1 truvada & 1 Isentress. But I did a mistake when 12AM. I should take only 1 Isentress but I took 1 truvada & 1 Isentress. Is there any reduction of effective of PEP? What should I do?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Taking a double dose of Truvada won't decrease the effectiveness of your PEP and shouldn't have any effect on toxicity (as long as you started with healthy kidney function).
I'd suggest using a pill box to help you remember which pills to take and when.
Hope that's helpful, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.