Missed the pep by 45min

I am taking the pep and i am on 7day and i have missed the time by 45minutes; in the morning: does this means i am already affected by hiv

Hi and thanks for posting.

If your watching the clock that closely, well, you're watching the clock too closely.

Current HIV medications don't need to be taken with such precision. I usually tell my patients that if you hit the mark within a plus or minus 8 hour window (on a once-daily regimen), don't worry (or call your doctor)-- you're still ok.

As for getting HIV infection, your adherence to your PEP so far is 100%.

Best of health to you, BY

what not to eat when on tenvir em and stocrin pep medication
Why so MUCH drug resistance without warning?