Traveling without enough medication

Hello. I'm on a clinical trial (the drug is now in the market as dolutegravir) once a day. I'm just packed for my trip for the holidays and am coming up 4 pills short what I need to last through the trip (10 days). Would it be better to take the pills I do have as scheduled and miss the dose the last 4 days in a row, or spread out the doses (36 hours between doses) to last through the trip? Thanks!

Hello and thanks for posting.

Since your participating in a clinical trial the best thing to do at this point is to contact your study coordinator. It might be possible to have your medications shipped to you.

Hope that helps. BY

Low dose depression meds
I missed a dose for the 1st time in 3 years