Dec 19, 2013
Can I tack Cat's Claw and Complera?
Response from Dr. Young
You can take cat's claw (uña de gato) with your HIV medications, but I'm not sure why you'd want to waste your money. There's no proven benefit or safety data on the use of uña de gato.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Abnormal Lab Values Mean U Have Hiv Or Herpes?
- How Long After Sex Can You Detect Hiv In Your Blood Test?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results For An Hiv Blood Test?
- Getting Hiv And Herpes 2 While Wearing A Condom
- Foods That Reduce Hiv Viral Load
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.