Aloe Vera juice with complera
Dec 14, 2013
Can I take a glass a day of Aloe Vera juice along with my Complera? Thank you
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
As best I can tell, there shouldn't be any significant interactions between your medications and the aloe juice. For more information about aloe, check out these pages from the US National Library of Medicine.
BTW, how does that stuff taste?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Masturbation With Saliva
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.