HIV Medication and Anti Bacteria Medication
Dec 12, 2013
For cosmetic reason, i recently visited a skin specialist for treatment of acne problem and the doctor prescribed some antibiotic and anti bacteria medication.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
In general, there are no significant interactions between HIV medications and commonly used antibiotics.
I'd suggest asking your pharmacist or look at online references to check.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Toilet Splash?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.