Dec 11, 2013
I am positive since August,23rd 2013 and I am yet to be on meds, My CD4 is 453.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I'm not sure what your questions might be, but do know that most international treatment guidelines recommend HIV medications for people with CD4 counts below 500 (here in the US, it's recommended for all people living with HIV). Medications can be extremely well tolerated and should cause no significant alteration to your daily activities.
Please feel free to write me back with any questions. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.