|Truvada and aclovir prophylaxis
Dec 1, 2013
Is it reasonable to take both aclovir (for diagnosed herpes to avoid outbreaks) and truvada prophylactically?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There are no problems in taking both Truvada and acyclovir together.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.