|Complera & garcinia cambogia
Nov 28, 2013
Are there any complications or side effects from taking complera and garcinia cambogia together. My CD count is 700 and I'm undetectable.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
This is an interaction that has not been studied; as such I'd be cautious. That said, there shouldn't be any significant problems if the garcinia is taken in moderation.
Please make sure that your provider knows about this and any other complementary therapies you are taking, and please let our readers know about how this works for you.
Be sure that you continue to take your Complera with a full meal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.