truvada and kalitra, swallow both at same time or alternate AM and PM?

Hi, started taking Truvada 24 hours after exposure as a PEP. My Truvada time to take is 10:00 PM. I will be given a prescription of Kaletra today at around 5:00 PM. the Kaletra at 5 PM today would be 43 hours after exposure. Should I take the Kaletra as soon as i get it, or should i distance it from the Truvada by a certain number of hours? i assume i should take it right away. and second question, If in the event i cant handle the Kaletra side effects, and i stop Kaletra, but i stick with the Truvada for the entire 28 days, what are the dangers involved? Like, would i then become infected? would the HIV become immune because i stopped Kaletra even tho i tuck with Truvada and then i would not only become infected but i would have a super strain that could not be easily treated? Hopefully this can be promptly answered. I realize this is a Sunday and all. Thank you very much for you time.

It's perfectly ok (perhaps preferrable) to take your Truvada and Kaletra together.

With regards to side effects, should Kaletra prove to be causing those pesky GI side effects, it would be ok to just continue on the Truvada-- but certainly, I'd recommend finishing the 28 day treatment.

I hope that helps, BY

PML
tribuss not working