|Medication if undetectable
Nov 25, 2013
I have been positive and undetectable for 25 years, but I hear that I may have inflammation and should consider starting Clearea for that. Does Clearea eliminate inflammation and it is worth taking considering the side effects?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I'm not aware of the product Clearea. Though your viral load is undetectable, there's still plenty of things to do about your preventive health-- I'd suggest speaking to your doctor or care provider.
Write back if I'm mistaken, or if you can provide a reference about the product.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be Ars
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.