Medication if undetectable

I have been positive and undetectable for 25 years, but I hear that I may have inflammation and should consider starting Clearea for that. Does Clearea eliminate inflammation and it is worth taking considering the side effects?

Hello and thanks for posting.

I'm not aware of the product Clearea. Though your viral load is undetectable, there's still plenty of things to do about your preventive health-- I'd suggest speaking to your doctor or care provider.

Write back if I'm mistaken, or if you can provide a reference about the product.

Be well, BY

hope is alive
Missing dose times by 2-3 hrs