Echinacea and complera.
Nov 19, 2013
Dr.Young is it ok to drink echinacea tea as well as green tea with ginseng and lemon. I wanted to know before going about drinking. Your response is greatly necessary as well as appreciated.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
In moderation, there shouldn't be any problems in drinking teas with your HIV medications.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hydroxyurea Side Effects
- Acute Retroviral Syndrome Rash Pictures
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Blood Splash In Eyes Patient Was Hiv Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.