Still Worried

I got tested for Chlamydia last December and it came back positive . The dr prescribed 100mg of the Zpack with 1000mg refill . I took 1000mg one day and 1000mg the next . About a month ago I had a uti and was given bactrim. Now I am experiencing uti symptoms again . Is it possible that the chlamydia was not cured ? I haven't had sex or been exposed since that encounter . I am also on tamoxifen for breast cancer . Do I need to be retested ?

Hi and thanks for posting.

It's really difficult to know why you're still having symptoms- it's possible (though unlikely) that the azithromycin didn't cure your Chlamydia; but it's also possible that there are other issues.

I'd suggest having your provider examine you (and your urine).

Be well, BY

Aging being HIV+ for 28 years
Absent Status Epilepsy & HIV Correlation?