Nov 14, 2013
is safe and reliable to buy drugs like Atripla online from Canadian pharmacies?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Many Americans do buy their medications from Canadian pharmacies- the medications are typically manufactured by high quality generic companies in India and are much less expensive than paying full price here in the US. While technically illegal, I'm not aware of anyone being prosecuted for getting their HIV medications there.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.