Nov 14, 2013
is safe and reliable to buy drugs like Atripla online from Canadian pharmacies?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Many Americans do buy their medications from Canadian pharmacies- the medications are typically manufactured by high quality generic companies in India and are much less expensive than paying full price here in the US. While technically illegal, I'm not aware of anyone being prosecuted for getting their HIV medications there.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.