Nov 14, 2013
hi doc.. can i use tadalfil while in art... please suggest. im having ED..
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
The erectile dysfunction drugs, like tadalafil (Cialis) or Viagra can be used with HIV medications, though there are potential drug-drug interactions with some medications (especially protease inhibitors).
For this reason, you should check with your provider or pharmacist about such interactions and the lowest effective dose of the ED drug should be used.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- How Long Can You Have Hiv And Not Know It?
- Negative Hiv Tests At 3 Months
- Testing Positive For Hiv After Having Trichomoniasis
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering If You Have A Very Small Scab?
- How Far Apart Are Hepatitis B Vaccines Given?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.