Nov 14, 2013
hi doc.. can i use tadalfil while in art... please suggest. im having ED..
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
The erectile dysfunction drugs, like tadalafil (Cialis) or Viagra can be used with HIV medications, though there are potential drug-drug interactions with some medications (especially protease inhibitors).
For this reason, you should check with your provider or pharmacist about such interactions and the lowest effective dose of the ED drug should be used.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv Symptoms In Two To Three Days After Exposure?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Smoking Pot?
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Cause Hearing Loss?
- Does Drinking The Night Before Affect Hiv Tests?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.