do I need Pep for protected vaginal sex?

Helllo Doctor I'm male,26 years.At November 11,2013,I had protected vaginal sex only with a prostitute and i don't know what's her status of hiv.I didn't do any kissing, and unprotected anal and oral sex.Condom didn't Break down from the start to the end. The question is 1.Am I getting infected from this situation? 2.Do I need to take Pep for that situation? 3.Do I need to get test for that situation after six weeks? Plz help me.I'm in shock!!

Protected inserted vaginal sex is very low risk and in my opinion, wouldn't have sufficient risk to justify post-exposure prophylaxis.

That said, it's not just sex with commercial sex workers that could be risky. Indeed, depending on where you had this encounter, it might actually be safer (ie., sex workers frequently get tested and know their status better than the general public).

If you've not been HIV tested recently, you should be tested. If you have any doubts about this exposure, testing 3 months (not 6 weeks) later is definitive. If you continue to be sexually active, testing at least annually, if not every 6 months is reasonable.

BY

after exposure
Eviplera and Twilight Sedation and Ant Acid Meds