2 took doble dose at night time in error
Nov 13, 2013
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
As long as you're not experiencing any symptoms, there shouldn't be any problems with a single double dose.
You might consider using a pill box to help you remember if you took, or didn't take your dose of medications. This is a really simple and inexpensive tool that really works.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.