CONFUSED ON REACTION WITH ROACCUTANE AND START OF HIV TREATMENT

Am left with a week of taking Roaccutane for acne treatment and wondering if I should start on HIV treatment. My CD4 count is 438 as of 17th October 2013 and my VL is 4393 copies per ml

Hello and thanks for posting.

With the exception of post-exposure prophylaxis and treatment of pregnant women, it's rarely an emergency to start long-term HIV treatment.

I doubt there's any problem in waiting a week to start yours, especially with your low viral load and normal CD4 count.

Be well, BY

please help me please
Follow up question to "Atripla as second line regimen?"