Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
Nov 11, 2013
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While topical use of household hydrogen peroxide is generally safe, I do not recommend taking the "food grade" version.
I'm a doubter of benefits from the ingestion of hydrogen peroxide for any reason. Indeed, the US Food and Drug Administration issued a strong Safety Alert for the consumption of high-strength hydrogen peroxide.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.