Nov 10, 2013
is this company legit?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I don't have any personal experiences with this company, but some of the lab testing sites are co-located within the established LabCorp commercial facilities that I know of.
Their prices seem high to me- many of these services can be had at little or no cost at community health programs, but aside from that seems like a "legit" business. If you use them, please let us know how the experience was for you.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.