SWITCHING OF MEDICINE

Sir, hello to u i am taking duovir-N since Nov 2010 when my CD-4 was 47 and in July 2013 CD-4 was 360 and CD4 percentage is 18 should i continue with my meds or swith to atripla which will be better for me. i am from india and my life is going with medicine and ur useful advices regards

Hello and thanks for posting from India.

It's good to learn of your improved health and that our site has been of value to you.

Since you started on your HIV medications with such a severely low CD4 count, I would not recommend discontinuation of your medications at any time. Once stopped, your CD4 count would likely plummet back to dangerous levels.

I hope that helps and be well. BY

Just how good of a drug is selzentry?
Low risk to complete all 28 days?