Nov 7, 2013
I'm an HIV pregnant women and missed my arv pill time with six hours but took it emmediately will anything happen to me now I took it 6hours late?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
You'll be fine. A late dose really never causes any long term problems.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Tell If You Vaginitis Or A Uti?
- Topical Cream To Soothe Genital Herpes Outbreak
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis Bumps
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.