Nov 2, 2013
Sorry I am confused with other meds. My meds are Edurant + Viread + Abacavir, Is that okay?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Yes, so long as you have 3 active drugs, this regimen should be fine. Atypical, yes- (without a cytidine medication like 3TC or FTC) but certainly ok.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Western Blot Test How Long Does It Take For Results
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- Natural Treatment For Hypogonadism
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Hiv Attacking The White Blood Cells
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.